Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yes, I am wearing a short sleeve sweater

Well, it looks a lot worse than it is.  Today, it was back to being a lab rat but the last day for about 3 weeks.  It took about a half hour to have the artery and vein in my arm tapped.  I had 2 VO2 tests today with the first being at local elevation (1000m) and the second at elevation (2700m).  It was a bit different with all of the gadgets, wires and monitors and I am glad it is over.  No other riding for the day as the artery could blow and that would not be good.
Now, onto the dinner.  It was yellowish soup and salad again.  It was served late and I had to leave for a skype call before the rest was served.  The reports coming in were that it was chicken with elbow and mushy broccoli. 
Tomorrow's blog will come from 9000 ft.  16 hours + a day for 3 weeks. Give me some comments, I am sure I will get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment