Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Squish, squish

It has been a rainy day today.  No photos since I did not want to get the camera wet.  I went back and forth all morning, if I was going to ride.  I did order a bag lunch so I could head out whenever.  I did a core workout in the gym and went for a run.  I was not really feeling a rain ride.

I did however, gamble with my life at lunch.  I went only for the salad because I had the sandwich bag  lunch.  The soup N@#I was working and had she know I had a bag lunch she would have thrown me out on my head.  Zach got chased out yesterday but I think he picked his bag up from her 10 minutes before the real lunch.  He came in for lunch today and was too scared so he left.  It was quite funny.

I finally decided to head out with TJ once the rain let up.  I was getting bored and was already finished with homework.  We put together a great 75k loop and rode the last hour in the rain.  The last descent into town was cold and my brakes were about gone. The biopsy leg is back to normal after 2 days.  I have another day off tomorrow and then it is back to the lab.
tiny little scar at the tan line

2 comments: