Wednesday, September 22, 2010

French fan club

That is what I will call it in my head but I am pretty sure they were yelling for us to get off of their soccer field.  Russel, Logan and I made the 5k commute to Les Rousses for some bike practice on a soccer field and running track.  I looked like a hobo plumber riding my bike with the pvc barrier sticking out of the top.  We put together a decent 5 minute lap with some sand, a run up and grass with an off camber section.  Our workout was only shortened by 10 minutes or so because of our French fan club/Groundskeeper Willie.

It was all rewarded with my first croissant of the trip. 
the instant coffee tops it off (bleck)
I am really quite happy that I am taking three classes while I am here.  It really helps to pass the time. 

It looks good for some French CX this weekend.  The promoter has received our letters from USAC to ride in France, now we just have to find directions to get there.

The is also a houseful of students/smoking hippies dirtbags here at the facility.  The only positive to that is the meals seem to be better when the Frenchies show up.  Tonight was greenish soup, salad, moist chicken (noted because I have had gluten free bread that was more moist than the pork last night) green beans, pasta with a sausage/mussels sauce and ice cream cups for dessert.
courtesy of dirtbag hippies in town
La Dole- Ian's mad photo skills

No comments:

Post a Comment