Friday, September 10, 2010

Where's the Beef?

Since I have already talked about the great yogurt and muesli, I thought I would give you a taste of the rest of our meals.

This is the wonderful footlong that comes in the sack lunch.  Which, if you play your cards right you can also have the salad at lunch as long as the Soup N#$I does not catch you.  I asked for a 4" round sandwich but they did not know what I was talking about.  I guess I will take the footlong.  It comes with chips, applesauce and some sort of granola bar that is not NV.
ham, cheese, tomato
The dinner tonight was yellowish soup (they are always a different color but taste the same), salad, fish, and limp pasta and overcooked veggies.  Pretty standard except the noodle shape may change and the type of veggie.  They also serve wine every night too.
yellowish soup
lettuce, beets, tomato, oil, vinegar
fish, tomato, lemon
elbows and veggies
That is about all for the day.  I busted out the portable cx barrier I packed and did some bike practice.  I went for a spin up watch valley and I think I will be on Danish TV because I rode back with Jacob from the hospital and they were doing a TV piece on him.  Let me know if you see me on Danish TV.

I was told by my wonderful, amazing wife, that she has sent me a package.  I guess it cost more for shipping than what is actually in the box.  She's the best.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment: