Thursday, September 23, 2010

tick, tock, tick, tock

That is how slow the day goes when you have a rest day.  I spent the 2 hours before lunch getting my bike together for the race this weekend.  I put on the Michelin Muds (thanks Micah) they are 30's that I brought in case I was able to do the WC.  I put new brake pads on and washed everything.  After putting my feet up til about 2, it was time for a espresso.  Russell, AJ and I headed down to Les Rousses for coffee and a Carrefour stop.  Chocolate and lemonade today.


This is video of last years version of the race we are going to.
Montrevel en Bresse CX 09
The promoter wanted our palmares (race resume) sent over in order for us to race.  Call-ups, announcers, start money (a guy can wish)?  7C and raining on Saturday.  It is going to be rad!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it is going ot be a fast race! Pretty flat, but the stair run-up looks cool! GOOD LUCK HONEY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no Porkchop challenge, looks cool though! Where are all the one coggers and PBR? :-)

    ReplyDelete