Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That is PRO!

Livin' the life.  What can I say, riding bikes, drinking espresso all in the shadow of the Alps.  I still cannot believe I am here.  Thanks to my wonderful, supportive wife for reassuring me that it was OK for me to come here for 2 months.
Lake Geneva and the Alps.  I know, my bill is flipped, not PRO
Russel and I with our after interval espressos
The sauna has been great for after rides, we have to go there for the showers anyway.  If we shower in the room it turns into a rain forest.  The hangout spot is near the fridge and snacks outside the rooms.  We spend as long as we can outside of our rooms.
The time spent in the rooms is not all that bad.  The hardest hours are from 4-7 in the afternoon but that has become my official homework time.  After dinner, 8-10 is usually for movies and wasting time on the internet. 
Yes, a milk warmer and carbon fiber corn flake dispenser
Sorry, no dinner photos.  Greenish soup, salad,  roasted turkey and elbows with steamed spinach.  I skipped dessert so I am not sure on that one. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the PRO talk. Carbon fiber cereal dispenser? Are you serious. That is so PRO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not PRO-instant coffee, but it is better than what is served at breakfast

    ReplyDelete