Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's for breakfast?

Oh, yogurt and muesli again.  MMM that sounds good, I'll have that.  Can a guy just get a toasted bagel and some PB.  It has only been 9 days and the food is getting old.  I see why the Tour teams bring a chef.  The limp, buttered pasta and over cooked veggies get recycled into some form, over and over again.  Anyone wanna send a burrito in dry ice over to France?

Today we had to meet with a doctor for a short exam to make sure we were fit to be put in the hypoxic chambers.  Wow, what a joke.  He took my blood pressure and heart rate, checked my height and weight.  I guess since I am alive and breathing I can do it.  I had to sleep with this device last night that measures HR and the oxygen saturation in my blood.

I did get to ride a pretty sweet road that TJ and I found.  The rain stayed away but it was windy and cool.  It put me in the mood cross.  I cannot wait to race.  The road/bike path followed the river and this rad train bridge.

There is also a competition going on within the group but there will be more on that later. I am pretty sure TJ is winning at this point.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can tell that's your spot because of the crossword puzzle in the corner of the picture!

    ReplyDelete