Thursday, September 2, 2010

Has anyone seen my wallet?

That is not a good question to ask in Europe? 

My test for the day happened to be a VO2 test which I was lucky enough to get the morning session since you cannot ride if you test in the afternoon.  This is not a pleasant test since you go to failure.
This was right after failure.  Get this D@#% thing off!


After laying down the watts, TJ and I went looking for some new roads to get home.  We ended up on a road/bike path/winter xc skiing trail which we got off of at La Rousses. 



I finally passed a pastry shop and thought I would stop.  I walked in the door only to find that my ziplock bag with my credit card and 15 euro was gone.  I must have blown out as I was bombing into town.  I did not want to head back up so we headed back for lunch.  I took off on my afternoon ride and headed back up to look for my money.  It was my lucky day.  I found my ziplock in about where I expected.
Crossing from Switzerland to France

1 comment: