Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Cowbell!

I gotta say,  I do miss having the windows open and listening to the cowbells.  It really sounds like wind chimes outside the window.  I think Dominick would love seeing all of the cows around here.
I headed out for a solo ride today.  It seems to go better when you have a specific workout to get done.  I warmed up on the bike path (that is bigger than some roads)along the river near Morez.  I flipped it and headed back for a 30 minute climb towards home.  Two hours and done and I was even able to Skype with Annie while everyone was gone.  Man, the internet is amazing when 20 other dudes are not surfing the web. 
I still cannot tell if I am in an altitude room or not.  I know my sleep is not that good but that is not new to me. 

Views from the bike path
It sure is nice to not worry about any poking and prodding for the next 2 weeks.  Maybe a blood test.  It looks like a CX race may be possible for October 3rd if I can get Paul (researcher) to call the promoter since I cannot read or really speak French.

Good luck to Fat Tire racers this weekend.  Picks.  Schouten for Men, SKJ for women

Dinner, well, it really is a broken record.  Whitish soup, salad, pasta(bowties, fancy) w/beef (finally) and some kind of fish/potato/cheese/cream casserole?  Ugh, I tried a spoon.
MMM, red meat
Sorry, this post is definitely not PRO.  Keep the comments and emails coming, it keeps the boredom away.

Fruit of the week=Raspberry

3 comments:

  1. Dinner didn't happen to be standing outside your window yesterday, did it?

    Man - you must have an AWESOME wife to let you do all these adventures when she is teaching...

    I bet she is hot too...

    Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can get me remote access to your machine we can hack the wifi and get you exclusive access. But then all your roommates would mutiny and execute. I'll find a couple sites that will provide endless time suckage so you can skip your homework.
    Maybe you'll take the time to start using google reader! Seriously, you would have reached the end of the internet had you started using that already.

    ReplyDelete