Friday, September 17, 2010

Local cheese?

Well, now I am confused?  Where is the milk for the cheese coming from?  I thought it was the cows.
Rated R cheese sign
It was an uneventful day today.  A short, solo ride around Lac Les Rousses with chips and salsa and a beer after.  I felt like an American for a short while.

The sauna was on today and it was HOT.  I lasted for about 20 minutes and started to get light-headed.

There is only one way to go when you are on top.  Down.  We had cold, leftover chicken from last night.  I think since the French National Ski team left today, it will be all down hill.  The place is empty except for us.  They probably looked at each other at 6:50 and said, "what the hell are we going to serve".

1 comment:

  1. Nice sign, that would make a great logo for a Cross jersey!

    ReplyDelete