Friday, September 24, 2010

Secret stash

It seems that we are coming upon the change of seasons.  Today was a cold, windy wet day in Premanon.  I can't complain too much because it is only about the 2nd day of adverse weather.  I did opt to have a 20 minute breakfast so I could get out for my 1 hour opener session before the weather blew in.  I was glad to be done when the rain started to fall.
today's view
I did spend most of my time in my room in order to make up for the hours I will be missing while at the cx race.  They want the most accurate results for the test so we have to disciplined about putting in our time.
It looks like we will have a vanful of people going so hopefully someone will get some good photos.

Well, the dirtbag hippies have moved on which we thought meant a bad dinner.  It turned out to be ok.  We finally had some rare roast beef which happened to be pretty good.  The highlight was definitely when the lone cook brought out his secret stash for us after dinner.  Distilled wine (brandy?) most of us partook and it was quite smooth.
Cheers to no soup N#$I
Wish us luck in our first Euro cx race.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, it should be fun. USGP Madison here tomorrow, should be interesting starting the season at at a GP as well as a euro race. I bet there will be some ringers by you.

    ReplyDelete