Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Very niiice, I like.

Another day starts with a 7:30 drive to the hospital.
I was first up on the Submax TT today.  I had a pretty good wingate test and followed it up with an improved TT.  I knew I had a good one in me and improved by 20 watts over Sunday's effort.  I finally just turned my brain off and got the job done.  Thanks for the words Scotty R.  I was happy and it was such a relief to be done for a few days.
cappuccino & choc. croissant before riding home
The ride home was great today.  The sun was out and it felt good to just cruise along and enjoy the scenery.  The fog was burning off and the blue sky was peaking through.
    I made it home in time for lunch and was off to my room for some homework and relaxation.  The last few days have been tough but I am really lucky to be able to take part and aside from a couple depressing posts it is all good.  I have had a pocketful of cards, each with a different date, from Annie, to open almost on a daily basis.  She is very good at those things. 
    Tomorrow is my second biopsy, which I am a bit apprehensive about.  I am looking forward to the next few warm days with no testing and nice rides in the fresh air.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say -- the mustache looks incredibly daper when paired with a cappucino and croissant.... very euro...

    Good luck with the biopsy -- LAST ONE WOOO HOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete