Monday, October 18, 2010

Just another manic Monday

This will be the last Monday of the study.  In seven days I will be staying in Divonne Les Bains to finish out my days until the 28th.

No testing until Thursday so with one of the last nice days I headed out on another ascent of La Dole.  1000m climb in 13k.  It was kind of cool at the top but no snow. 
Top of La Dole looking over Lake Geneva

The leaves are starting to fall which makes for a slower descent because the rocks in the road are hidden.  The sun peaked through which warmed it a bit from 4C.
going down?
Its getting down to crunch time.  What rides have I wanted to do but not had time for.  Two more days until the final tests so we shall see what I can fit in.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be back in time to bring out the Burger and Fries at Red Barn, saweet!!!

    ReplyDelete