Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That's a wrap.

My final day in Europe is over and done.  I just finished another great meal at the Desorbay home along with some friends of theirs.  My bags are packed and my bike is boxed up.  Hopefully I will not have to shuffle to much from one bag to another to make the weight requirements.
I am excited for the long day of travel.  I am ready to be home with my wife and to see family and friends. 
My last ride was a relaxing cruise down along the lake.  I finished with about a 50k round trip with a stop for espresso and a chocolate brioche. 

The Alps in the background do not seem real to me.  The whole experience has been great and I would not trade it for anything. Even with the slow passing of time in the hypoxic rooms, it seems like I just arrived. The testing seems to be so far in the past and it only ended last Sunday.  I cannot believe 2 months has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment