Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The final kick

Ten days to go until the end of the study.  The testing starts up again tomorrow continuing through the weekend.  CO rebreathing, Submax TT and VO2 are on the docket for the next 2 weekends.  We do have Sunday off as the whole group is making the trip to Aigle for the first round of WC cyclocross. 

The weather is starting the slow downslide.  The temps have been nice but it looks like by Sunday there may be a chance for some snow.  It should make for an interesting last week.  The leaves are starting to fall and the season change is on its way. 

I am enjoying the cool weather as it reminds me of the remainder of the CX season I will be coming home to.  That is what keeps the motivation to get through the last few days here.  There is a chance for 1 more cx race before the flight home so I should be ready for the Red Barn when I get home. 
not many days like this left

No comments:

Post a Comment