Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back to the start

Today looked to be the last dry day while here in Premannon so I headed out on the same ride that I started my stay here.  I headed down and back up the same climb they rode in the tour this year.  I had not been on it since the first day here.
a micro Coke can is still in the tunnel, probably from the tour
The attitude around here is quite mixed.  Some are cracked and out of it while others are excited for the trip home on Monday.  Many were using the afternoon to get their bikes boxed up as tomorrow looks to be cold and rainy.  I am holding off since I will be around until Thursday.  I have a VO2 test and that will finish off the testing for me tomorrow. 
I will be calling Divonne Les Bains my home for Monday through Thursday as I will be staying with Jack Hinkens aunt and uncle.  Hopefully the weather will hold so I can get in a couple cross workouts before hopping on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment