Sunday, October 10, 2010

Free at last!

I checked out of Hotel Hypoxia today.  What the hell am I going to do with myself.
from this
to this
I now have my own room again.  I can open the windows whenever I want.

I had another double VO2 test today.  It was the final important one and the last that we do with any needles or blood work involved.  I did the first as normal and the second one was done with the blood mass I gained, taken out.  I went about 20 seconds longer with less blood.  It is quite confusing.  I am chalking it up to have ridden the first one at 9 am and the second one my legs were opened up and I felt better.  I was just happy to be done.  It was such a refreshing ride home from the hospital, knowing there would be no more needles.
The afternoon was spent hanging out on the "outside" and at 5 we watched the Superprestige cx race while moving to our rooms on the 4th floor.
finally, a good local beer
2 weeks to go.  Next Sunday there is a pretty good chance we will be playing super fans at the first World Cup CX race.  Beer and frites, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment