Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grappa was a bad choice!

Testing is done and the party is on.  We were on dawn patrol for the last day of the study.  It was snowing pretty hard when we left and stayed cool and rainy all day.
7:30 at the hospital
Russell knocked out the last VO2 and we cracked the champagne.  I guess my hat is reflective.  I went out for almost 2 hours in the cool rain which I really do enjoy because it is quiet and no one else is out.  I came back for a sauna and Adam had the Danish favorite dish to try.  It was the best food I have had in the last 2 months.

The heavy rye bread was soooo good compared to crappy white french bread.  We startedout our meal with a delicious drink that tasted like black liquorice.
The researchers bought about 120 bottles of beer and they also brought out the grappa.  Ouch, that stuff is strong.
Thomas, me, Carsten-the ringleader of the study
Me, Christophe and TJ- moustache shot
I guess there are a few Leffes left so I better get to it.  Everyone blows out early tomorrow except for 3 of us so it may be a short night.

No comments:

Post a Comment