Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cross and Puzzles

I made it to Bend with only one hitch.  The first time in 2 years I have checked a bag and it did not make it.  It was delivered on Friday but luckily I packed my shoes, helmet and 1 kit in my cary-on so I could ride the course.  Here is a video.  It is a super fun course and I have call up #5.


The Trek CXC house is pretty sweet.  We are living large up the hill about a mile from the course.



After setting up the Trek team tents we rode the course for an hour or so before heading back to the house to wash bikes and shower up.  When the rest of the crew arrived we headed down for the number presentation party and had a beer and picked up #'s.  We cooked up dinner and rested up for the night.

World Cup CX and puzzles last weekend
The gang watched the Euro CX races this morning before heading off to the course and I am hanging out for the morning waiting for bikes that didn't make it on time.

Racing at 1.  Lets do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment