Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hobo plumber

Apparently, that is what I look like when I am commuting to my secret cx practices.  I have an old Trek backpack that has become my pack for CX practice.  I use it to carry my portable cx barriers.
Hobo plumber backpack
I have definitely changed over to the new cycling season. The scent of embrocation is in the air and that familiar burn is in the legs.  I have already had 2 days with some top secret embrocation.  I know it has been a bit warm but I have to test it before it can be sent out to the CXC.  I am looking forward to the cooler temps so I can break out all of my cool weather clothing from KUHL.
keep it on the DL
It has been a great mtb season with KUHL and Penn Cycle and I will probably end up 2nd in the MNMBS. The last few races Dot Com has definitely made me work for it and will hopefully not overtake me with bonus points.  Brendan walked away with the season pretty handily without being challenged by anyone.

Today I turned the big 35.  Annie made me a ice cream pie and after 3 good days of training, I will probably finish it off tonight.
I also got a nice variety of dark Belgian chocolates, massage gift card, a coffee table book, belgian beers, He-Man dvd and cycling journal.  I guess not only does the cycling season change but the summer beers go away and the belgians and the stouts start to come out.

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    http://www.anixusa.com/

    ReplyDelete