Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aaahhhh, Fall

Hello?  Is this thing on?  Does anyone still read this?

I know it has been a long time.  It is coming into my favorite time of the year.  The Fall season.  I was married to a beautiful woman in the fall, my daughter was born in the fall, CX season starts up and all of the great dark beers start showing up.  It was also when I spent 2 great months in Europe.  The temps are starting to be tolerable and soon the long sleeve jerseys will come out of the closet.

It is starting to feel like Christmas with all of the new CX gear starting to show up.  I am getting excited for the season to start.

Annie and Penelope are gone for the week which is leaving m with too much spare time.  I am not sure what I did with my time before Penny was here.  Now when her and Annie are gone I am not sure what to do.
A new jersey just like Dad's

1st ice cream cone





Annie said to make sure I did not take too much time doing projects around the house and make sure I have some time to relax and have a beer.


I better get drinking
It has been a while since I have been through the beer closet
I am not only going to need a 3 car garage for the bikes, I will need a cellar for all of this delicious beer.

I will hopefully start making regular posts as the Fall season progresses.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! It makes me want to go on a family bike ride and drink - my two favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a quite jealous of that beer supply!

    ReplyDelete