Friday, October 12, 2012

Slow this train down!

The blogging has taken a back seat since the first round of the USGP's but now that I have some time with my feet up, I figured I could write something up.  I am in the Denver airport waiting for my ride up to Ft. Collins for rounds 3 and 4 of the USGP series.  I should have a 2nd row call up in the 35+ race so I will hopefully see the front end this weekend.  The Elite races are more of a bonus as they start 2 hours after the master's racing.  Maybe I can pick up some dollar bill hand ups to pay for dinner.

The train of life has been rolling pretty fast lately. The weekends have been full with local racing, relocating the service course and finding a renter for the old one.  The stress has been eased as we had a 2 year lease signed on our townhome last night.


New house
Metal CX podium-2nd
The local racing has been going as well as it can with the 3 on 1 battle I have most races.
Yea, maybe when things slow down a bit I will
get this room put together
Pain cave-with daylight fading this will be where
most of the work gets done
Thankfully the rest of the team clothing showed up before I rolled out for the airport.  With CX being such an equipment heavy sport because of the fall/winter weather it is good to have plenty of extra clothing.  Thanks Trek
On a muddy weekend, all of this clothing plus more
could be all used up plus the 20 pairs varying types of gloves


bath time in the new tub
 I guess I should probably start finding my way out of here.  I guess the trains are not running correctly and they have to run them manually?  Fred Flintstone style?  I am not sure what that means.
It sure is nice not traveling with bikes as mine made the trip out with Bjorn Selander and his Fiance.  Trek has full support out here for us again which if it turns out to be muddy it will be quite nice to have someone in the pit washing bikes.
Thanks to my wonderful family and my sponsors for these bike racing adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment