Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Killed it,

The keg at the Colavito's that is.  Well, actually we put the rest of Melanie's Bitter in growlers and had the last 2 beers out of the bottom.  It did get the keg out of the fridge though.  Kyle and Mel grilled up some great pizza last night and we stayed in and had beers and played games.  I had bought a Stone Brewery Smoke Porter and we shared it.  Ugh, maybe paired with something it might have been ok but as Mel said, it tastes like someone ashed in my beer.  It was really smokey.  We all had headaches afterward.
The weather has been sunny and in the mid 80's so my tan lines are coming along nicely.  I started reading "The Fountainhead" and I cannot put it down.  I will have to get it from the library when I get back because it is long and I am just reading Melanie's copy.  I found out why one of the coffee shops is called Coffee X-change, I really wanted to exchange the coffee they served me.  I had a double espresso that they served in a small beer mug and the shot was pulled sooo long that you could almost see through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment