Friday, September 20, 2013

A new season begins

The cyclocross season officially starts this weekend for me with the Trek CXC Cup at the Trek Headquarters in Waterloo, WI.  I had a chance to go to China for their first UCI cyclocross race with all expenses paid but then realized it was the same weekend as the races at HQ and figured I better head to Wisco. 

The new bikes are the same as last year except for new paint and 11sp.  Yeah, they are better, they go to eleven.  I stayed with the Cronus instead of the new aluminum Crockett as I new the fit was already dialed by Chris Balser, the Bicycle Fit Guru.

I was also enlisted by Optum to drive the team car out to Tristan. It is kinda strange driving it around as I got many looks and would realize I did not know them, they were just looking at the loudly wrapped car I was driving.








No comments:

Post a Comment