Monday, August 30, 2010

Made it.

It was quite an easy travel day.  All of my flights were on time and I was in Geneva by 3 pm.  The plane from Amsterdam to Geneva was a commuter so we bussed it to the plane.

When I got to Geneva I even had my name on a sign for pick up to Premanon.  It was overcast, drizzling and 45 degrees at the facility.  It is the National facility for the French XC skiers.  I built my bike and we had a short meeting on what was going to happen.  Testing starts on Sept. 1. 

Dinner was at 7 and we had carrot soup, salad, fish and potatoes with fruit cocktail for dessert.  They even serve wine at dinner.

This is my room and the view I have.  I am even listening to the cows outside with bells on and they are loud.

3 comments:

  1. reminds me of crepes, better have some crepes while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it. I already put in a request for nutella at breakfast. I was surprised it was not already at the table.

    ReplyDelete